1. Say a big Nup to the Cup, hang out with a group of like-minded people and raise money for the animals, all whilst having a ball! There are events happening across Australia, all you have to do is turn up and join in the fun. Hash tag it all over social.
Watch & Share
2. Knowledge is power. By sharing the ABCs ground-breaking story exposing the dark side of the Australian horse racing industry you can empower others around you to take action and end this cruelty for good. Help others see beyond the industry rhetoric and expose the truth to the world.
Take the CPR Pledge
3. Pledge to never bet on or attend the races ever again. When you sign the CPR pledge an email will be sent on your behalf to all racing authorities and government ministers, showing them the decline in support for the industry in real time.
4. Be a walking billboard and advocate for the horses! Show the world you’re saying Nup to the Cup with one of our ethically traded, sustainably manufactured t-shirts. Stickers, hats, keep cups and heaps more awesome merchandise items are also available at our online store. Sales go towards funding our ongoing campaigns.
5. It isn’t all about the Fashuns on the Field though. Attend a rally or protest in your state to send a loud message to the racing industry from the track side. We have multiple events listed all across Australia; come along, be seen and most importantly be heard!
6. If you can’t make a protest or a Nup to the Cup event (or even if you can!) head to our TAKE ACTION page, where you can easily contact the sponsors of the Spring Racing Carnival to voi ce your concerns in just a few seconds. An important part of the horse racing industry’s survival is sponsorship, Help us show the sponsors that the community says NO to animal cruelty.
7. You’re walking the walk in your awesome new Nup to the Cup t-shirt, why not also drive the talk! Just as t-shirts are an effective means of advocacy so too are our vehicles. Order a stencil for your car, watch the tutorial in the link below and make your car into a moving billboard just like you!
8. Donate to one of the many reputable rescues rehabilitating horses in Australia, or to CPR so we can continue our ongoing campaigns, lobbying and investigations. You can make a one off donation or monthly contributions; everything is helpful!
9. Or consider donating your time. The racing industry is massive, and we need as many of you volunteering with us to ensure the interests of racehorses are effectively represented and the industry is held to account. There are a variety of roles and tasks that are suited to everyone!
Never Be Silent
10. Speak up, speak out and be heard. Every conversation is an opportunity to change hearts and minds. Visit our website for all the stats and facts, and become an informed advocate for the animals.